Over twenty years of computer systems networking and Internet experience encompassing all aspects of telecommunications, electronics and systems operation, and integration. Over ten years of trading in International Currency Markets (Forex). Knowledge of the Local Currency Market in the Dominican Republic: USDDOP and EURDOP. Over ten years of Internet Marketing: Google Adwords, Google Adsense, and Search Engine Marketing techniques. Operation Support and maintenance of diverse systems integration software and hardware. Extensive experience with personnel, time and resource management.
I am an extremely inspired and committed with proven analytical skills focused on results. Expert in keeping and developing customer relationship. A well-organized individual with excellent time management, discipline and presentation skills. Innovation and automation is my motto.
- Network Administration: Design, Integration, and management of Windows Domains, Windows 2000/2003/2008/2012 Advanced Server, Microsoft Exchange, Linux Shorewall / IP Tables Firewalls, MS Proxy/ISA.
- Microcontrollers: In-depth knowledge of the Intel 80×51 microcontroller family, especially concerning machine language but also in-depth knowledge of the hardware itself, what makes me the ability to design the DS51 and DS537 single board computers (SBC), PCB design and programming libraries in assembly language.
- Web Design: Fluent in the HTML Language. Design and develop of various portals using LAMP – Linux / Apache / MySQL / PHP.
- Internet: Very knowledgeable about the Internet, DNS, Web Services, FTP/SFTP, and Internet security.
- Network Engineering: Ethernet, 3G/4G, IPv4/IPv6, WLAN, ISDN, T1, Frame Relay, ATM and WiMAX.
- Operating Systems: Very well versed in UNIX, Linux, and Windows Operating Systems.
- Computer Telephony(CTI/PBX): Harris Messaging application, Oryx Prepaid platform administration, Kannel SMS Messaging, and Lucent IWF 3G Platform for CDMA Networks, USSD Applications, Asterisk/Elastix SIP PBX.
- Network Security: Specialized in using protocol analyzers, sniffers, and traffic generators, penetration testing, and other hacking tools.
- Project Management: planning, organizing, securing, and managing resources to achieve specific goals and results.
- Trader / Quant. Over ten years of experience trading Foreign Currency Mayors and Equities. Quantitative Trading. Trading Strategist and Developer. Metaquotes MT4/MT5 and Quantconnect / LEAN Developer.
- Technical Sales: Combine technical knowledge with sales skills to provide advice (pre / after sales) and support on a range of products and services.
- Marketing: Products and Service Specifications design and conceptualization and value-added service (VAS) design and implementation.
- Financial Platforms: Very well versed in Datatec Financial Platform, Bloomberg Terminal, Metatrader 4/5 and Dealbook 360 (FX), Zorro Lite-C, Quantconnect, Quantopian, Quantrocket.
- SEO / SEM: Very knowledgeable about Search Engines, and Internet Marketing – Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing.
- Community Manager: Social media expert, Community Management, Content Marketing, Podcasting
- Musician: Very well versed in music production, sound synthesis/sampling engineering.
- Bilingual: Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Web Presence: Blogger
Miguel Angel Monclus #106, Gini XII apt. 6A Mirador Norte
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Mobile: +1 (829) 521-1005