Over twenty years of LAN/WAN/Internet experience encompassing all aspects of telecommunications, electronics and computer systems operations. Over ten years of trading in International Currency Markets (Forex). Knowledge of the Local Currency Market: USDDOP and EURDOP. Over ten years of Internet Marketing: Google Adwords, Google Adsense, and Search Engine Marketing techniques. Operation Support and maintenance. Extensive experience with personnel, time and resource management.
I am an extremely inspired and committed with proven analytical skills focused on results. Expert in keeping and developing customer relationship. A well-organized individual with excellent time management and presentation skills. Innovation and automation is my motto.
- Network Administration: Design, Integration, and management of Windows Domains, Windows 2000/2003/2008/2012 Advanced Server, Microsoft Exchange, Shorewall / IP Tables Firewalls, MS Proxy/ISA.
- Microcontrollers: In-depth knowledge of the Intel 8051 microcontroller family, especially concerning machine language but also in-depth knowledge of the hardware itself, what makes me the ability to design the DS51 and DS537 single board computers (SBC), PCB design and programming libraries in assembly language.
- Web Design: Fluent in the HTML Language. Design and develop of various portals using LAMP – Linux / Apache / MySQL / PHP.
- Internet: Very knowledgeable about the Internet, DNS, Web Services, FTP/SFTP, and Internet security.
- Network Engineering: Ethernet 10/100-BaseT, 3G, IPv4, WLAN (802.11x), ISDN, T1, Frame Relay, ATM and WiMAX (4G).
- Operating Systems: Very well versed in UNIX, Linux, and Windows Operating Systems.
- Computer Telephony(CTI/PBX): Harris Messaging application, Oryx Prepaid platform administration, Kannel SMS Messaging, and Lucent IWF 3G Platform for CDMA Networks, USSD Applications, Asterisk/Elastix SIP PBX.
- Network Security: Specialized in using protocol analyzers, sniffers, and traffic generators.
- Project Management: planning, organizing, securing, and managing resources to achieve specific goals for results.
- Forex Trader – Money Manager. Over ten years of experience trading Foreign Currencies, Mayors specifically and Equities. Trading Strategist and Developer. MT4 programmer, Quantconnect / LEAN programmer in C#.
- Technical Sales: Combine technical knowledge with sales skills to provide advice(pre / after sales) and support on a range of products and services.
- Marketing: Products and Service Specifications design and conceptualization and value-added service (VAS) design and implementation.
- Financial Platforms: Very well versed in Datatec Financial Platform, Bloomberg Terminal, Metatrader 4/5 and Dealbook 360 (FX), Zorro Lite-C.
- SEO / SEM: Very knowledgeable about Search Engines, and Internet Marketing – Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing.
- Community Manager: Social media expert, Community Management, Content Marketing, Podcasting
- Bilingual: Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Web Presence: Blogger
Miguel Angel Monclus #106, Gini XII apt. 6A Mirador Norte
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Mobile: +1 (829) 521-1005