NVIDIA Sets New Standard for Workstation Performance and Reliability
New Line-up of Kepler-Based NVIDIA Quadro Professional Graphics
Delivers Unprecedented Capabilities to Millions of Content-Creation, Design, Engineering Professionals
SANTA CLARA, Calif.-March 5, 2013-NVIDIA currently denounced a operation of NVIDIA® Quadro® veteran graphics products that offer rare workstation opening and capabilities for professionals in manufacturing, engineering, medical, architectural, and media and party companies.
Built on a ultra-efficient estimate energy of a NVIDIA Kepler™ architecture – a world’s fastest, many fit GPU pattern – a new choice includes:
· NVIDIA Quadro K4000 – A high-end label that delivers blazing-fast opening for graphics-intensive applications. Has 3 GB of onboard memory, multi-monitor support and stereo capability in a single-slot configuration.
· NVIDIA Quadro K2000 – A midrange label that offers superb opening with a extended operation of veteran applications. Comes with 2 GB of onboard memory to reason vast models and multi-monitor support for extended desktop productivity.
· NVIDIA Quadro K2000D – A various of a Quadro K2000, with local support for dual dual-link DVI arrangement connectors for interfacing with ultra-high-resolution medical imaging displays.
· NVIDIA Quadro K600 – An entry-level label with good opening and certifications for heading veteran applications. Equipped with 1 GB of onboard memory, comes in a low-profile pattern for limit use flexibility.
The new cards enhance a Quadro record family – that includes Quadro K5000, Quadro K5000 for Mac, and a finish Quadro mobile workstation product choice – to broach an unmatched veteran focus experience, extended visible workspace and proven Quadro harmony and reliability. Features include:
· Next-generation streaming multiprocessor engine (SMX), delivering adult to 50 per cent faster visualization opening and twice a discriminate horsepower of previous-generation products.
· Larger, faster onboard GPU memory to let designers and animators work with incomparable models and richer scenes while progressing well-spoken interactivity during design, visualization and simulation.
· Exclusive NVIDIA FXAA (fast estimate anti-aliasing) and NVIDIA TXAA (temporal anti-aliasing) technologies that broach overwhelming movie-style picture peculiarity and realism while progressing a entirely interactive knowledge compared to normal approaches.
· Support for adult to 4 displays from a singular card, enabling desktop workspace enlargement for aloft capability and dramatically simplified deployment of arrangement walls and immersive arrangement environments.
· NVIEW® Desktop Management Software to boost personal capability with multi-display setups by discerning window management, practical desktops and focus management.
“NVIDIA Quadro with Kepler pattern offers no-compromise workflow acceleration for business with harsh computing and graphics demands,” pronounced Sandeep Gupta, comparison executive of a Professional Solutions Group during NVIDIA. “Kepler offers a future-safe GPU solution, either professionals are integrating some-more realism and production into their production designs or traffic with a formidable final of 4K workflows in promote and film.”
Scale-up Computation Using Second Generation NVIDIA Maximus™ Platform
The new Quadro products can be interconnected with the NVIDIA Tesla® K20 GPU to enhance a operation of configurations accessible with a NVIDIA Maximus platform, giving professionals a ability to compare a resolution to their workflow. Designers and engineers can perform coexisting computer-aided engineering, digest or constructional / liquid research on a same complement they are regulating for pattern work. And content-creation professionals can perform faster video editing, effects and animation.
Scale-up Resolution Using NVIDIA Mosaic Technology
The new arrangement engine in a NVIDIA Kepler GPU drives adult to 4 displays simultaneously.
Users can correlate with a displays exclusively or, with NVIDIA Mosaic technology, mix adult to 16 displays as a singular vast arrangement so any focus can simply scale to aloft resolutions.
Availability and Pricing
Available now, the new NVIDIA Quadro products have estimated UK sell pricing as follows: Quadro K4000, £829; Quadro K2000 and Quadro K2000D, £389; Quadro K600, £149; Quadro K5000, £1,559 and Quadro K5000 for MAC, £1,559. (All prices are RRP and bar VAT).
Certifications and Support
More than 150 heading program vendors plead and support Quadro-powered workstations, that have warranted a repute as a industry’s many endorsed and best tuned veteran graphics solutions.
The world’s heading workstation strange apparatus manufacturers – including HP, Dell, Lenovo and Fujitsu, and systems integrators such as BOXX Technologies and Supermicro – will offer new Quadro-powered workstations.