As with Facebook ad targeting, Snapchat ad targeting can be a powerful way to target very specific audiences. However, it can also be an overwhelming process for marketers to figure out.
1. Lifestyle: From bookworms to sports fans, you can target specific lifestyle behaviors.
2. Shoppers: This targeting option allows advertisers to select an audience based on purchases made.
3. Visitors: Target people based on the types of establishments they have visited, from car dealerships to pet stores.
4. Viewers: Target based on television viewing habits.
5. Demographics: From new moms to Spanish speakers, this is your basic demographics category.
6. Devices: This self-explanatory category allows advertisers to target based on the device being used.
The graphic also defines four custom targeting options:
- Match Targeting: Use your current contacts to create a Snapchat audience.
- Lookalike Targeting: Expand your reach to similar users.
- Exclusion Targeting: Target only new subscribers.
- Engagement Targeting: Target based on interaction with other ads, geofilters, and lenses.
To see the full list of Snapchat ad targeting options, click or tap on the infographic for a larger version:
Laura Forer is the manager of MarketingProfs: Made to Order, Original Content Services, which helps clients generate leads, drive site traffic, and build their brands through useful, well-designed content.
LinkedIn: Laura Forer
from Marketing Profs – Concepts, Strategies, Articles and Commentarie http://bit.ly/2uj1QUL